Mojave River Academy Charter School
Please visit Mojave River Academy Charter School's
Accredited by the Western Association
of Schools and Colleges
16519 Victor St. Suite 404
Victorville, CA 92395
K-12 students in San Bernardino, RIverside, Los Angeles and Kern counties
Mojave River Academy is an established California Charter School. There are a number of active centers throughout southern California. Each center shares the one-on-one focus for each student that attends MRA.
The independent study program allows students to attend school once a week while doing their work at their own pace. Students may receive additional instructional time or tutoring as needed.
In addition to these programs, Mojave River offers small group instruction and interaction, subject specific tutors, credit recovery, and other extra curricular activities, test preparation, high school graduation, state-of-the-art technology and many more student focused opportunities.
Our programs offer students and parents alternatives to education that many students can benefit from.
At Mojave River Academy our focus is your success. Each student is given an individualized plan that best suits his or her educational needs. Whether through our online curriculum or independent study program, our graduates understand that adult life has purpose, that people are individuals with connections to one another, that the system in which we live and work can continuously be improved, that effort is rewarded, that actions have consequences, and above all that habits of thoughtfulness and cooperation are critical attributes of a well rounded individual.
All students can benefit from Mojave River Academy’s programs. Since our programs are student centered, Mojave River is able to offer a program built specifically for each individual:
- Students who are being Home-Schooled and want State recognized curriculum
- Students wishing to get personal attention with advanced and honors curriculum
- Students with a desire to accelerate their high school requirements (if approved)
- Students who want to earn their high school diploma and have not reached their 20th birthday
- Students experiencing difficulties in a traditional educational setting
- Students needing an alternative educational opportunity
- Students who are working, traveling or performing and need additional flexibility