Crescent View South Public Charter School
Please visit Crescent View South Public Charter
Accredited by the Western Association
of Schools and Colleges
Reviewed and Approved by the California
Department of Education (CDE), the Advisory Commission
on Charter Schools (ACCS), and the California State
Board of Education (SBE) for meeting or exceeding state
mandated fiscal accountability requirements.
1901 E. Shields Ave #169
Fresno CA 93726
42455 10th Street West, Suite 105
Lancaster, CA. 93534
R. Simi, Chief Executive Officer
Jeff L. Brown, President
It is Crescent View's goal to provide:
• A safe and affirming learning environment
• Highly qualified teachers
• State standards of education
Crescent View South Charter School uses a Personalized Learning charter school model that allows the learning program to be tailored to each student’s individual needs and interests. Each student focuses on one or two subjects at a time and visits the campus once a week to meet with teachers for instruction and exams. Most of the schoolwork is completed at home. Our program highlights include:
Personalized learning that suits your learning pace, individual needs and interests!
The personalized learning format allows you to study one subject at a time and work at your own speed.
Year-round schedule. You can start NOW!
We operate on a year-round schedule. You can enroll at any time. No need to wait for a new school term. We also offer classes in the morning, afternoon and evening.
NO cost to the student!
Crescent View South is certified by the local high school district as a public charter school and operates at no cost to the student.
All students may be eligible for a scholarship. Our program is specifically intended for those who left school for any reason before graduating.
We offer an independent study format. You study one class at a time and work at your own speed.
We allow the student to make up incomplete classes and to move toward graduation.
Crescent View South operates on a year-round schedule. You may begin at any time.
We offer classes in the morning, afternoon and evening.
We are authorized by the State of California to give instruction and award diplomas.
Our campuses are conveniently located.
We are located on established city bus routes.
The personalized learning format allows you to study one subject at a time and work at your own speed. We operate on a year-round schedule. You can enroll at any time. No need to wait for a new school term. We also offer classes in the morning, afternoon and evening. NO cost to the student!
- Gives the student individual access to a highly qualified credentialed faculty.
- Provides point of reentry for the student who has left or chooses to leave the traditional school process.
- Focuses on the individual educational needs of students who, because of personal, family, or financial situations, find themselves excluded from the opportunities of the traditional school.
- Provides for individualized diagnostic academic assessment and course selection for each student.
- Recognizes that not all students learn at the same pace and offers the option to study only one course at a time
- Continues the education of the student who is 18 years of age or older and who has not completed graduation requirementsPersonalized Learning – What's in it for the Parents?
- Provides a quiet, controlled and safe environment for your child to attend school.
- Allows you to spend more time with your child and to have a greater impact in his/her life.
- Provides you every week with how well your child has performed academically. This gives you the opportunity to intervene immediately in the event your child’s achievement falls below your expectations.
- Allows you to know where your child is and to more closely monitor the people with whom he/she associates.
- Accommodates the learning speed of your child. The typical student takes only one class at a time and he/she can take as much time as needed to complete the assignment.
- Gives your child the opportunity to work with just one supervising teacher instead of six or more. This allows for the teacher to more fully understand the learning strengths and weaknesses of your child and to customize the lessons to meet your child’s needs.
- Invites you to sit in on the registration and the orientation session with your child. This allows you to more fully understand the school’s expectations and procedures